Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Introduction

Hello readers!

I decided to start a health blog as personal health seems to be somewhat of an obsession of mine. If I'm not talking about it, I'm reading about it. I know I'll never get tired of it and the best part is that it's always changing! New studies are being done each day leading to more information about how our brains and bodies work. As well, I plan to further my writing career in health and this will be a great start.

This blog will consist of health articles (research, studies, new discoveries) that I read which I find interesting and informative. I will also include my own thoughts/ideas/input about each. Topics will cover all areas of health: fitness, psychology, meditation, the health of our planet (environment), dieting, beauty, sexual health, etc.

I should let it be known that as a self-proclaimed health nut, I do practice what I preach. I stay physically active by playing sports and going to the gym and mentally active by playing Sudoku and other mind challenging games. On top of it all, I stick to a healthy diet that consists of whole grains, lots of fruits and vegetables and water.

The greatest wealth is health.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. Now where is all your "cool" photography to go with it?! HUH?

    ReplyDelete